I am proudly following 179 active fitblrs. If you’d like to be part of that reblog this and follow me and I’ll check you out.
Only motivational fitblrs.
I wanna see
and personal posts
and healthy pictures
and motivational quotes!!!!
Amazing Lunch! I highly suggest that anyone tries this for a healthy lunch or breakfast :) They taste A LOT better then they may sound
Broccoli, Tuna, Egg Muffin Bites
Preheat oven to 350F
Mix together 1 egg, half a can of white tuna, and as much broccoli as you want and pour it into a muffin pan (it took up 3 spaces for me) then add in egg whites to each until it is almost full (I used the kind that come in a carton, and don’t fill too much because they do rise as they bake)
Add pepper on top for taste if you want
Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until you can see that the egg is fully cooked all the way to the top
Want a pizza but don’t feel like dealing with dough? Try this super simple and fast pizzadilla.
1/2 small yellow onion, diced
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
1-2 kale leaves, stems cut out, rolled, then sliced into ribbons
1 small tomato, thinly sliced
daiya cheese (or any shredded cheese alternative)
a couple pinches of nutritional yeast (optional but highly recommended)
salt and pepper
1) Slowly saute onion in olive oil over medium heat, stirring occasionally until browning, as shown.
2) Add garlic, stir a little, then add kale. Saute until kale is wilted a bit.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place in small bowl on the side
4) Wipe pan with paper towel to remove oil.
5) Place tortilla in pan, put a layer of cheeze sprinkled with a pinch or two of nutritional yeast on the bottom, spread tomato slices out then top with kale and onion mixture.
6)Sprinkle thyme and marjoram an finish with another layer of cheeze and nutrional yeast. Cover with other tortilla.
7) With the heat still at medium, let it sit for about 3-4 minutes. (putting a bowl with a can in it on top to press the quesadilla is recommended) Flip and repeat.
8) Remove, let rest about 30 second, slice and serve!